We're pleased to offer the following services at Pawsitive Pet Care Clinic Inc:
Preventative Health Care
- Complete Physical Examinations
- Nutrition counseling
- Parasite prevention programs
- Geriatric Care
- Behavioral counseling
We are fully equipped to handle most elective, non-elective, and emergency procedures. We perform both orthopedic and soft tissue surgeries, as well as offering pain management afterwards for the continued comfort of your pet.
- Routine spay and neuter
- Puppy tail and dewclaw removals
- Ear ablations
- Brachycephalic airway surgery
- Tumor removal
- Intensive care cages
- Referrals to specialists if neccesary
We offer complete diagnostic testing.
- Serum chemistries, hematology, serology
- Parasite testing
- Bacterial and fungal cultures
- Parasite screening
- Complete Blood Counts
- Blood chemistries
- Vaccine titers
- Gentle exams
- Scaling, polishing, and fluoride application
- Periodontal disease treatment
- Radiology (x-rays)
- Health Certificates
- Flea & tick preventatives
- Prescription diets
Boarding & Grooming
*Ask about our boarding packages for vaccinations, as well as multi-boarder discounts!
We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos, heartworm preventatives and flea and tick preventatives.
The decision to euthanize your beloved pet is difficult and emotional. We can offer guidance and support and should you choose to euthanize, we will provide a dignified and respectful experience for you and your pet.
We also are proud to offer at home euthanasia for those that are elderly or debilitated, making an office visit impossible. *Please call for a consult.